- tourist information
- Our hotel is ideally located for sightseeing in the areas of Osaka Namba and Nara.
For detailed information on each sightseeing spot, please feel free to contact the front desk.
- The tallest building in Japan The high-rise building with a height of 300 meters.The origin of the name was named from an Ise Monogatari story, "Harukarasu (Delight and Clear)". The observation platform “Harukas 300” offers panoramic views of the Rokko Mountains, Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge, Awaji Island and Kansai International Airport from Kyoto if the weather conditions are good. In addition, there are "Abeno Harukas Kintetsu Main Store" and "Abeno Harukas Art Museum" that have the latest fashion and daily goods.
- Tsutenkaku Tower (Tsutenkaku) is famous as Osaka attractions in the observation tower is located in the heart of Around Shinsekai located in Osaka City Naniwa Ward In 1912 (Meiji 45), it boasts the highest height of 64m at that time, and the current Tsutenkaku Tower is the second generation built in 1956 (Showa 31) and the height of the top floor is 103m. The god of fortune Biliken is also placed on the observation deck
- This memorial hall, which is positioned as "feeling" and "thinking," was designed by Tadao Ando, and the collection of about 20,000 books on a large bookshelf with a height of 11m3 is a masterpiece.There are also exhibits such as handwritten manuscripts and favorite items, and it is a space where you can feel the spirit of Professor Shiba.
- Koshien Stadium is not only the home of professional baseball Hanshin Tigers, but also a sacred place for high school baseball.There are "LaLaport Koshien" and "KidZania Koshien" where children can experience work, and adults and children can enjoy it.
- Osaka Osaka Castle, which is a symbol of Osaka Castle, has interesting facilities such as a theater room and a diorama in the cabinet, and it is also a very fulfilling history museum.In the park, 1270 plum trees and 3000 cherry trees are planted, and it is crowded with cherry blossom viewing visitors.
- The highlight is nothing but the world's biggest fish swimming in the huge aquarium "Jimbee shark".Please check with your own eyes the magnitude that will never be conveyed by photographs or words.Various living creatures around the Pacific Rim here, make us feel the preciousness of life, the wonder, the importance of the natural environment.
- Tempo Mount Market Place Tempozan Harber Village, with its Tempo Mount Market Place, Santa Maria, the Suntory Museum"Tempozan", the TEMPOZAN Giant Ferris Wheel, and the Kaiyukan, has a bustling world's port town. Naniwa Kuishinbo Yokocho food theme park where you can enjoy old-fashioned Kansai specialty gourmet food on the 2nd floor of the marketplace, is also very popular!
- It is known as "God of Dembo (tumors and boils)" and is a shrine that gathers a particularly deep faith of healing. Hyakudoishi is especially famous, and many people visit it every day.The official name of the shrine is "Ishikiri Tsurugiya Ishikiri Tsurugiya Shrine".The approach is lined with more than a hundred shops with a retro feel.